Monday, September 12, 2011

Spazzy Randomness

There are certain days when you feel really, awesomely great! Then, crash. I think my caffeine is wearing off right now. Either Green Mountain Coffee Dark Magic (in a k-cup) has one hell of a punch, or I'm crashing from the oatmeal that I ate. Not sure which. I thoroughly enjoyed both.



There are some people that I interact with on an almost daily basis, and their "Woah is me. My life is in shambles. Blah. Blah. BLAH!" is really doing a number on my nerves. I am slowly getting closer and closer and closer to the point of saying something that really should not be said. I am not the type of person for a confrontation, but the individual that I am referring to is. I would not like to work with them for twelve hours with as spiteful, vindictive, etc that they can be. So, daily, I bite my tongue, and resist the urge to yell at them, "GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY!"


On a better note, this week is payday! Which means I'm going to treat myself to a pedicure, and maybe to a new shirt or pair of pants. It's also shopping week... Meaning that it's time to restock some essentials in the fridge, cat litter, bug spray, you know, that kind of stuff. I know some people HATE shopping for those items, but I actually quite enjoy it. I like perusing the aisles and seeing what is on sale, and what is not, and just walking around kind of spacing then remembering what it is that I was trying not to space on and speeding off in the direction that I just came from for the item that was remembered, forgotten, and then remembered again. It's quite fun, as I'm a spazz and that just makes it great.


My Ring Twin came down this past weekend, and we had a gay old time. I miss her, and it is sad that she lives in a different town, but thankfully she does not live that far away. I shall have to go visit her soon! I love my friends. They are wonderful.


I hope everyone in cyberland has a GREAT day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment