Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today...

Hello everyone.

Today has been a small roller coaster of emotion.  This morning was fun.  I met up with a friend in downtown Wilmington.  She was kind enough to take some nice pictures for me.  I was wearing a pretty red dress, and the weather could not have been better.  The sun was shining, the clouds were intermittent, the breeze was warm... It was a gorgeous day on the Cape Fear!  After our photo shoot we just so happened to be close to the St. Patty's Day Parade route that we stayed and watched.  It was fun.  The only problem with that was that I was wearing a bright red dress, and everyone else was wearing green.  Oh well, I still got some green beads from the guys on the motorcycles! lol ;-)

After the photo shoot Liz followed me back to my apartment so I could do a wardrobe change, but we started looking at the pictures and I was and am completely happy with the pictures that we had taken.  I decided that they were enough so we just chilled and chatted for a while.  She left, and I just chilled by myself.  Now it's 8pm, I could be on the bar crawl (not drinking, but there none the less), instead I am laying on my living room floor typing to no one.  I am feeling down about myself, about my upcoming surgery, about everything.  I don't really know how to explain it, but that's that.

Alright, well I'm going to go mope somewhere else.  Good evening, Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment