Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 1

Alright, folks!

Today is my first full day at home after surgery.  I got home about 4pm yesterday, March 18, 2010.  Last night was rough.  I didn't have adequate pain killers last night, but thankfully, my dad was able to get me some from the doctor today.  One thing that is going to make the coming three weeks go by a little more tolerably is the fact that I like the protein drinks.  Ensure Wild Berry is quite tasty, and Carnation Instant Breakfast is good as well.

I am going to get very bored very quickly in the next 3 weeks.  I am not the kind of person who can just sit at home and do nothing.  I already want to go back to work.  I know I'm not going to until after my 3 week appointment, but still... Sarah does not sit at home very nicely.  She needs to be up and out and doing things.  I guess this is where the art-ing will come in... I now have PLENTY of time to do some art work!  This is going to be fun.

I will keep everyone posted, and up to date. :-)

2 comments: