Friday, March 12, 2010

Good day not to work... Among other things

I am so very glad that I am not employed at my former job.  There are some people out there (and I have worked with a number of them) that only care about themselves, stick their noses in other people's business, and can definitely dish it better than they can take it.  From talking with coworkers today I am glad that I do not work with said people anymore.  I know that I will come across them again in my life, but for right now, for the next month, I don't have to worry about their bitching, complaining, saying that I am not doing my job, and that they are SO much better than I am because they do "physical labor."  It's ridiculous.  Get off of your high horses, please.  It really isn't attractive.

In other news, I am trying to get up with a friend in the next day or two and have some nice pictures taken... Sort of like a "before" photo session for the upcoming surgery.  I will also take some "during" and then definitely "after" photos.  I'm getting nervous.  I'm starting to worry and fret about surgery on Wednesday, and life after.  What am I going to look like?  Who am I going to be?  I know that I will still be me, but changing, so drastically, how you look via weight loss surgery is going to be something that I will have to cope with.  I will undergo such a physical change that I might recognize some physical features that are me, but what if I can't even really recognize those?  I'm worried that I won't know myself.  Any words on advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment