Thursday, March 11, 2010

It hit yesterday...

Yesterday I was in a shop in Wilmington, NC called "Swoozies" with some friends.  I was just walking around the store admiring the ridiculously cute stationary, cups, napkins, etc when it hit me... On March 17 I will start a COMPLETELY new chapter in my life.  I have recently moved.  I will start a new job in April.  I am having surgery that will give me a whole new life, the kind of life I have dreamed about.  I am getting a completely fresh start.  March 17 will be day 1 in the next chapter in my life.  How crazy is that?!  How much more of a perfect "fresh start" could someone get--short of moving to a new city and having these things fall into to place?  I may not have moved to a new city, but the apartment I am living in right now is more mine in the last two and a half weeks than my other apartment was in the 6 months that I lived there.

Since that realization yesterday I have felt completely... JOYFUL at what this surgery is going to do for me!  I can't wait for my new job to start.  I LOVE my apartment, and the new life that is about to start for me because of this surgery is going to be wonderful!

I want everyone to know that I am happy right now.  Sure, some days are icky and "ugh!", but for the most part I am happy!  This will really be WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment