Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cool Beans

So an update on the new job!  I am to report to work on Wednesday at 8am!  I am excited and hope that I work it just like I hope it will work for me!  (I know someone out there will understand that.)  In other news, I am back home, still.  I will head back to Wilmington on Tuesday after my 3 week appointment.  I am looking forward to this appointment and hope that it goes well, and that I can progress normally.

I'm not sure without looking, but just in case I didn't include it in my last post... I am down about 30lbs as of right now.  We will see if the doctors agree with that figure on Tuesday.

I know the health benefits of this procedure are wonderful, and in the long run I will be SO grateful that I have had this done.  However, I'm still struggling with reining in the psychological adjustment.  It's hard when you think about a cheeseburger, but you have to eat cottage cheese.  It's hard thinking about pepperoni pizza, and only being able to have an egg... It's quite an adjustment, and I'm still working on it.  It's going to take some time, but I'm working on it.

I'm feeling kind of poopy right now because I was a silly girl and didn't listen to myself, and early I indulged in what was equal to less than 1/2 a cup of Sweet Tea at the auction I was at earlier.  Oh dear graciousness.  It was not a happy experience.  I do believe that I have now experienced one of the complications known as "dumping," hopefully that is self explanatory to everyone.  It. Was. Terrible!  One of the reasons I'm feeling poopy right now (pun intended, however, it wasn't funny. ;-])

Welp, that is all now folks.  If you would like any more information, please leave a comment, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment