Monday, April 19, 2010

Never Commit!!

This past weekend I went out with friends for both Friday and Saturday night.  It was SO much fun!  On Friday night I was taught the rules of a high five.  The main rule that you HAVE TO REMEMBER is ... NEVER COMMIT!!  If you commit to the high five you could be left hanging, and well, we all know how embarrassing that is!

I am still enjoying work.  There's been an update and I will just be getting floor training with my trainer, and I won't actually be going through a class.  I take that as a complete compliment!  They have faith in my abilities with this job so much so that I will just be training with someone!  I felt more welcome at this new job before I even started than I ever did at my previous one.  They really are an amazing group of people, and I'm glad that I can work there... Ok, enough brown-nosing for now.  ;-)

Today I am just hanging out with Blaire!  She's back in town for a few weeks before heading back up to Baltimore to work for Kennedy Krieger!  I'm so proud that she got a job with them! Her internship was there, and I know she really loved it and will continue to love it while she's working there!

Bronchitis seems to be about to plague me.  I am going to the pharmacy later to pick up the z-pack and the inhaler that were prescribed to me this morning.  I hate bronchitis, but it seems to love me.  Oh well, the z-pack will kick it's ass in a few days and hopefully it won't interfere with work.

That's all for now... I might have more to update later. :-)  Have a splendid one everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment