Thursday, April 29, 2010

Catch Up

First I would like to wish my Momma a VERY happy birthday!!!!

Things with work are going good.  I'm training on the floor.  I'm learning how to take calls and process the information into what is accessible for the officers/paramedics/firefighters... It's good. I like it... Apprehensive, but learning.

Life is going good.  Hanging out with friends... Blaire is still in town so that is good.  I have really missed her the last couple of months so it's good to have her in town while I can.

Nothing is really going on... Crushing on someone, but not really going to get into that on here.  Life is good right now.  Apartment is good, job is good, post surgery is still good... it's all good!

SPEAKING OF POST SURGERY!!!!!  I bought a pair of pants the other day that were TWO SIZES smaller than I've been wearing for the past like.... 5 or so years!! It's wonderful!!!!!  I'm looking HOTT!! Yes, hot enough for two "t"s!!  I feel SO good about myself it's crazy! I mean, the insecure me is still there.  I know she's not going to go away that quickly, but I'm on my way.

THINGS ARE GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment