Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy 4 Months

Today, George and I have been together for 4 months.  It feels like we have been together for longer than that. I love him, and hope to have many many years with him. 

I love you, George!!





*****************************************************************************

In other news... Today is day 10 that my back has been ailing me.  On Thursday last I was making the bed (we all know that sleeping on fresh sheets is WONDERFUL) with George, and instead of moving one foot back and turning my hips and then bending over I just decided to bend over.  Bad idea.  I pulled something, or tweaked something, or slipped something. I did something, and it was BAD!  Immediately, I was bawling.  George got me an ice pack and took care of me that night, and has taken care of me since--picking up clothes from the floor, helping me get dressed because putting pants on with a messed up lower back is very difficult.  He has been so wonderful to me over the past 10 days in helping me do things, taking me places, etc.

I am going to go to the doctor's tomorrow to see if there's something that they can do for me.  I went the day after I pulled or tweaked or slipped whatever it was that I did (conviently enough for me I had a doctor's appointment that Friday).  The doctor last Friday prescribed muscle relaxers and pain relievers.  Well, I taken a few of the muscle relaxers and whenever I have taken them I wake up (because they KNOCK ME OUT) feeling like I've been drugged.  I had a headache, my muscles were stiff--in addition to my messed up back--and it's just not good juju.  The pain relievers have helped SOME to take the edge of the pain off, but they never took the pain away.  So, hopefully, tomorrow the doctor will be able to help me.

Last night when we went to bed George wasn't feeling well, and this morning he woke up and then threw up.  He doesn't feel well at all, and yet he came to work.  I think I will be taking care of him soon, and I will happily cater to his needs.  I love him, and that's what he's done for me and I will do it for him whenever he doesn't feel well.

No comments:

Post a Comment