Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ugh...

So I overslept this morning, and was awakened by the call from one of the assistant supervisors at work asking where I was.  I had turned my 0530 alarm off, and then just disregarded the other two alarms that I had set... and one was set to PM and not AM. Awesome.  It's great to wake up to the phone call asking where you are... Actually, I didn't even let her get that far. I realized what number was calling and answered the phone with, "I'm sorry! I'll be there ASAP!"

Being jarred awake like that SUCKS! Then you're shaky and off for the next few hours, or sometimes, the rest of the day is messed up because you feel like you can never catch up!

Finally, a cup of coffee and a glass of iced tea into the day and I was back to feeling like a relatively normal human being.

Tonight I am going to cook some hamburger rice casserole for my darling boyfriend, and we're going to catch up on some TV shows like Terra Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment