Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Well Damn... Oops

Alright, so it's been three months since I last posted, and even then I'd only posted twice. Oops. I'm still new to the blogging world. I did blog when I was in high school during my foreign exchange year abroad, but that was mostly for my parents so that they could keep track of me when I couldn't call them all the time.

Anyways! I'm thinking that I need a change in my locale. I'm thinking that somewhere out west is where I want to go. California, Colorado, Texas, hell maybe even Montana. Just somewhere away from Wilmington. I mean really. I just don't think that I'm the "small town" girl. The girl that can stay in one place forever and be happy with it. I love to get out there, meet new people, travel, do things that other people go, "Wow, you're doing what?! That's awesome." I want to just pick up and move, but then there's the more practical side of me. I have to have a job before I move somewhere. I have to have a place lined up to live... etc etc etc. Or at least I tell myself that I have to do things. It's the security of knowing that I have a job and place to live that would make things a little easier.

I want to get out of NC. I just have to find a job, an apartment, and the city that I want to move to. Easy. NOT... What kind of job to get? I'm good at customer service, but I don't really want to do that. I LOVE working with people. My aunt suggested something in HR. That's something to look into.

SO MANY CHOICES AND NOT ENOUGH LIVES TO DO THEM IN! lol

Man, now I get why people believe in reincarnation. I could COMPLETELY follow the idea of living one life, and coming back as another person and living another life and doing something completely different!

Speaking of completely different (random, I know), but I want to get my tree tattoo and my hawk tattoo. Don't know when or where I will get them, but I want them. Now I just have to decide on a design for the two.

OH, He's just not that into you is on... type in a few days or something. :-)

1 comment: